ORBIS is a leading Japanese beauty brand and the pioneer of with a unique concept of 100% OIL FREE skincare. We believe that cutting out oil is the key to activating our inner enzymes that work to achieve ideal beautiful skin. Our holistic approach to beauty means that we offer a range of products that care for both inner (food and supplements) and outer beauty (skincare and makeup). Our unique Japanese Omotenashi hospitality is the center of our customer service philosophy, where we pay attention to even the smallest details to ensure utmost customer satisfaction.
At ORBIS, all our beauty advisors are professional beauty specialists who enjoy and are passionate about helping customers to become more beautiful and confident from inside to out. They are encouraged to strive for their personal growth and are given various opportunities for career advancement.
If you are a cheerful and friendly person who is enthusiastic about sharing the goodness of our brand and products to customers, we would like to invite you to join the ORBIS team and create a memorable shopping experience for every customer who visit our stores.
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail sales. Experience in the beauty industry is preferred.
- Pleasant-looking with a passion for customer service and beauty.
- Possess initiative, willing to learn and strive for constant self-improvement.
- Good team-player who has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work retail hours (including shift work, weekends and public holidays).
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- GCE N/O level.
- Educate customers to improve her beauty and health by sharing relevant skincare advice and suitable product recommendation.
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships by giving prompt, polite and personable service at all times.
- Create an enjoyable shopping experience for customers by maintaining overall store cleanliness, updating tester and displays regularly, ensuring sufficient stocks and being efficient in cashiering.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed, professional image at all times while being service and goal oriented.
- Basic Salary + Commission + Allowances + Overtime pay
- AWS and variable bonus
- Medical insurance and benefits
- Uniform, shoes and makeup provided
- Product allowances and staff discount
- 5-day work week
- Full training in beauty, health and Japanese Omotenashi hospitality.
If you would like to build your career with ORBIS, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent photograph of yourself.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.