POWDER WASH + (REFILL)
Enzyme foam wash for clogged pores
Ordinary facial cleansing is unable to remove keratin plugs stuck within your pores. Keratin plugs are formed from hardened sebum and accumulated old keratin over time. In order to effectively break down stubborn keratin plugs, you need to step up your facial cleansing routine with greater cleansing power.
Formulated with two different enzymes – Protease and Lipase - that each tackle the old keratin and sebum components of keratin plugs, Powder Wash + dissolves and lathers quickly, creating firm and creamy foam that effectively captures the grime broken down by the enzymes. The foam cushion texture washes gently without irritating the skin. Contains Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Royal Jelly Extract that help to improve moisture and firmness.
Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free, Alcohol-Free, Free of artificial colours, Allergy tested (formulated to minimise the risk of allergy)
- Use 2 to 4 times a week depending on your skin condition.
- After cleansing, take an appropriate amount onto palm and lather with water.
- Massage gently onto damp skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Cut open the pack from the incision.
- Use the other side of the incision as a pour spout. Insert the spout in the bottle and pour the content slowly.
ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, POTASSIUM MYRISTATE, TALC, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, SORBITOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, PROTEASE, SILICA, GLYCYL GLYCINE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, LIPASE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, WATER (AQUA), ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT